Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finally !!!:D

Awwww ..im so excited because i get my blogspot application in my samsung galaxy ACE !!hehe ^^so thats mean i can update my blog Everytime everywhere !!!wohooo !!><so happy when i can download this application !!:)

Before i download this application,i update my blog on Weekend because i need to wait my brother came back from his college which located at Penang !!how long i need to wait u knw ?!!ONE WEEK !!I can use computer to update everything once per week !!!!so kesian la :(some time my brother so moody or angry me for some reason then he wont lent me his laptop !!!sellfish ><hehe ..joke la ...my brother so sayang me de ..haha

So u all just follow my BLOGSPOT n i swear i will always update my blog anytime ^^thanks <3


No comments:

Post a Comment