Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

THE LADY

Hello ..im here again to share my feeling with u all :)hehe ^^I try to update my blogspot with ENGLISH because i need to improve my writing skill XP So if u feel that my ENGLISH is too poor then must coment to me oh ><haha ..okay ..start my blog now ..Today is Sunday ..so i went to help my mom at her stall which located at Bukit Mertajam Alma !!if free then must come support ohXD haha ...after that ..I watched DVd at my sweet home because i found that nothing to do !!TT maybe u will ask me when dont i start my revision ..okay la ..dont force me !!!today is Sunday !!let me relax one more day okay ?i swear i will start my revison Tommorow XD haha ..this word i told my mom since holiday ..but until now ..i no start my revison yet !!!xD

So the movie that i watched just now named THE LADY !!!MICHELLE YEOH is the lady who are very brave !!!!ermmm ..let me ask u all which already FORM FIVE !u all knw AUNG SAN ?Sejarah Form Five Chapter Two !!that BURMA's hero ><haha ..so this movie is talk about his daughter who named AUNG SAN SUU KII !!OMG ..this is the movie which i feel so touch and how brave can a woman to save her own country !!!but its take long time to finish this movie ..almost two hours and half !!i recommend my friends to watch this movie but most of them will answer me with this sentence :"hey ..are u crazy ?u wan me to watch a movie which talk about SEJARAH ?!"LOL ..hello ..this really nice and best okay ...trust me !!after u watch this movie ..u will love SEJARAH too XP haha ..

Okay la ..its time to sleep ..so i stop my blog here ^^Goodnight and Goodbye :D


No comments:

Post a Comment